Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions, Drinking neem juice first thing every morning will help to relieve your digestive issues. Its astringent properties reduce the formation of gas, and thus help with bringing down bloating, flatulence and abdominal issues. This potent drink also helps to get rid of constipation and other problems, The antihistamine effects of neem leaves can cause blood vessels to dilate. This is why these leaves can help lower blood pressure. Taking neem extract or capsules for a month can also lower the high cholesterol levels.
- May promote hair health.
- May boost dental and oral health.
- May aid liver and kidney health. Neem’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties may help fight oxidative stress, which may in turn promote liver and kidney health.
- May improve skin health. …
- Other potential benefits.
- Upset stomach.
- Breathing conditions.
- Head lice.
- Skin conditions and diseases.
- Heart disease.
- Birth control (contraception).
- Other conditions.